Slider

Improving My Skin with Palmer's Skincare Range

Thursday 27 July 2017


For someone who suffers with dry skin, I have an obsession with hydrating skincare products. I am a huge fan of the original Palmers Cocoa Butter Formula lotion so as you could imagine, I was super excited when Palmers offered to send me some goodies from their skincare range. So if you’re anything like me and you’re wanting to improve dehydrated skin, then look no further than these affordable products. Warning: You will become obsessed.

I seem to go on and on about how I don’t like using wipes for makeup removal as I find it too harsh on my skin therefore as an alternative, I stick to micellar waters or oil based cleansers. This is where Palmer’s UltraGentle Facial Cleansing Oil* comes in handy. I use two generous pumps of this to massage in circular motions on a damp, makeup-caked face then I rinse thoroughly with warm water. Despite wearing waterproof mascara, this cleanser dissolved impurities and all traces of makeup within seconds leaving my skin feeling soft and cleansed whilst also giving it that glorious Palmer’s Cocoa Butter smell which I adore. This cleanser contains 8 pure oils: Apricot, Argan, Soybean, Sesame, Sweet Almond, Grape Seed, Jojoba and Rice Bran oil. The cleanser doesn’t leave any excess oil on the skin which is something I’m very fussy about and it claims to be suitable for all skin types as well as safe for sensitive skin AND it’s cruelty free!
To me, there’s nothing better than pampering your skin with a face mask once a week and I’m pretty sure I have found my new favourite mask. Palmer’s Purifying Enzyme Mask* helps to purify, exfoliate and smooth your skin. I don’t know why but clay masks are my all-time favourites, I get a weird sense of satisfaction every time I use one (is that weird lol?). This mask uses natural Kaolin Clay which lifts out impurities within minutes to deeply purify and cleanse the skin whilst Papaya Enzyme gently exfoliates resulting in baby soft skin. It says you can use this mask up to 3 times a week however I only like to use it once a week for an extra pampering treat! You only need to apply a thin layer of this and it completely dries in the next 10-15 minutes. You can then rinse off with warm water to reveal your soft and cleansed skin. I loved how this mask didn’t seem to dry my skin out any more than what it already was.

This next product is what I was most excited about trying. I’m going to admit that I have never tried any face oils in the past purely for the fact that most of them seem very expensive. Palmer’s Multi-Effect Perfecting Facial Oil* is on the market for just £9.99 which I think is an amazing price considering it contains the added benefits of Retinol (Vitamin A) which is an extremely effective ingredient that helps to visibly increases the appearance of firmness, diminish the look of fine lines and wrinkles, smooths and refines the surface of the skin and improves uneven skin tone. It’s very hard to find a product which contains Retinol for such an affordable price range these days! I have seen a massive improvement with my skin right from day one. My redness has reduced and the pores on my nose seems less noticeable. I suffer with major smile lines around my mouth which I have always been self-conscious about however I’ve noticed a huge improvement in which I don’t notice them as much anymore, not forgetting to mention that my skin appears more radiant and healthy. I use around 3-4 drop of this on my skin every night before I go to sleep so that I give it a good amount of time for it to do its job and sink in.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Have you tried anything from Palmer’s NEW Skincare Range yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan