Slider

Things That Made Me Happy This Week

Sunday 19 March 2017

I usually think to myself what a long week it’s been and moan about all the crappy days I’ve had when instead, I should be reflecting on those little things that made me a little bit happier. I’ve decided to make a ‘series’ if you wish on this little blog of mine, writing about all the things that made my week a tad brighter. So, without any further ado here are five things that made me happy this week:

A DATE NIGHT
Saturday was one of the most perfect days I’ve had in a while. I usually work pretty much every single Saturday however I wasn’t this weekend so myself and Alex (the boyfriend) decided to have a well-deserved date day/night and it was wonderful. We spent the morning down in Brighton which is one of my favourite places to visit. We did a bit of shopping, walked hand in hand along the pier and scoffed our faces with donuts which I don’t regret in the slightest. We took the car ride back down to our town and went to cinema then spent the evening at one of our favourite restaurants for dinner. It was an awesome day.

DISCOVERED A NEW BOOK
After seeing so many wonderful reviews about “The Life-Changing Magic of not Giving a F*”k” I purchased a copy for myself and finished it within a few days. I felt like a brand new women. That book gave me so many feels and honestly changed my whole perspective on life. It taught me on how to get rid of the things in life that shouldn’t matter and to focus on the things that you should give a f*^k about.

CHOPPED OFF MY HAIR
All my life I have had long hair and I have always been too afraid to even cut the split ends off with fear that my hair will look ‘too short’ let alone chop off 10 inches of it. I cut my hair a few weeks back but this week I decided to go even shorter and I really love it. It’s just about shoulder length and I honestly don’t understand why I didn’t do it any sooner to be honest. My hair is so healthy looking and it feels super thick since going short.

ED SHEERAN
As everyone knows by now that Ed Sheerans new album got released at the beginning of this month (if you didn’t know, where the heck have you been?!) It wasn’t until this week that I started to listen to the album properly over and over again. I have loved Ed for as long as I can remember and this album of his literally gave me all the feels. He really does have a way with words and all of his songs are just perfect.

TALE AS OLD AS TIME
Yep that’s right. I went to see Beauty and the Beast. It was everything I wanted and more. Took us absolutely ages to try and book the cinema as it was constantly all bloody sold out on most of the screenings but we got there in the end. From the visual effects to the characters and the songs – it was stunning.

“There are so many beautiful reasons to be happy”
What has had you smiling this week?
--------------------------------------------------------------

1 comment:

  1. I really, really REALLY want to watch Beauty and The Beast. I love the animated movie so much, it's always been a favourite of mine since I was a kid. Good to know it made your week! <3

    xx   BASH   |   HEY BASH

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan