Slider

Current Non-Beauty Favourites

Wednesday 22 March 2017


Before we get started with the post, can we just take a minute to realise that we are nearly at the end of March!? It’s been something that has crossed my mind a lot recently and its crazy how quickly time flies. Moving on, I can’t even remember the last time I did a favourites post. I usually write about what sort of beauty products I am currently loving however for today’s post, I want to write about some non-beauty favourites that I have been obsessing over recently and I feel like this would be an awesome way of getting to know me better on a more personal level.

H&M STRIPED JUMPER
I went to Chichester not too long ago and I saw a girl wearing this exact jumper with a cute black denim dungarees and I was completely obsessed with the whole outfit. Of course, me being me I was too anxious to go over to her and ask where it was from (lol) so I ended up spending what seemed like f o r e v e r online trying to find that exact jumper. I had no luck until the other day; I took a trip into Brighton with the boyfriend and I found the jumper sitting in the sale section and there was only two left. I grabbed it as soon as my eyes caught it and I did a little excited squeak and told my boyfriend how I’ve been wanting this for ages! As you can imagine, I cannot stop wearing it. I’m obsessed and it’s the comfiest jumper ever AND for £10, who’s complaining? Not me.

HOOP EARRINGS
Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU to my best friend Taylor (tmaemakeup) for getting me into hoop earrings. I’ve had my ears pierced since I was 2 yet I have just never really been an earring kind of gal. My friend wears the prettiest earrings and I love when she wears hoops as they look amazing on her. We went shopping a while back and I decided to pick up a pack of 5 different sized hoops for just £1 in Primark (oh Primark, you absolute gem) and I have been wearing them non-stop. I don’t know why I was too scared to wear them, I guess it was because they were very out of my comfort zone and I was nervous in case they didn’t suit me but at the moment, I’m very happy with them.

RIVERDALE
If you haven’t heard about this new show then WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN? Riverdale is without a doubt one of my favourite shows on Netflix at the moment although I am a bit annoyed by the fact that we have to wait until the 31st until the next episode. Nevertheless, I still love it. The show is set in a small American town and it follows the murder of Jason Blossom, a football captain at Riverdale high school. That’s literally all I’m going to say about it because I think that EVERYONE needs to watch this show and find out how amazing it is for themselves, it’s full of twists and turns. If you love Pretty Little Liars then you’ll definitely love this.

TOBY CARVERY
Who doesn’t love a good roast dinner? I have no regrets when I say that I went to Toby Carvery 3 times in the space of a week and a half lol please don’t judge me. Whenever there’s an opportunity for a roast or even just food in that matter, I can’t resist. Plus it’s a cheap alternative as it only costs like £7 for a massive plate of meats and crispy potatoes and that huge Yorkshire pudding you get and just ugh, I’m getting way too ahead of myself now. Just go to Toby’s yourself and then you’ll realise why I’m so in love.

What have been your current non-beauty favourites?

--------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

  1. I love the look of the H&M stripped jumper, I'm so going to have to pick this up when i walk past tomorrow x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jumper is soooo lovely! I need a spree in H&M soon! Also, I love Toby Carvery, it's so cheap and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that jumper!! Wish I'd read this post sooner as I'm a Brighton girl and could have nabbed the other one lol xx
    Holly ∣ Closingwinter

    ReplyDelete

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan