Slider

Shows to Binge Watch in January

Friday 19 January 2018

Netflix is like my little happy place.

The place I go to when I’m feeling rubbish, unmotivated or bored. One of my favourite things to do is to binge watch the crap out of series/films and unfortunately, I don’t have enough free time to do that as often as I’d like to, so when I do have a free day all to myself I admit, I like to take advantage of my time and just sit for hours on end (with endless amounts of tea may I add).

I have taken my time and put together a list of series that I am currently binge watching as well as some shows that I can watch over and over again. 

I managed to complete the whole first series within a day. I’m not gonna lie to you guys, but this show is a little bit on the weird “what the f**k is going on” side. We follow the story of two young teenagers, James who is pretty much a psychopath and Alyssa who doesn’t seem to fit well in school despite being very confident and popular – they both embark on a road trip to find her estranged father whilst getting caught up on a trail of violent events.

Honestly, it sounds weird and well it is pretty weird but you will become obsessed within each episode. 
I have been absolutely OBSESSED with this programme ever since it aired on Netflix last year. If you love Pretty Little Liars, then you will love Riverdale as I feel like they have very similar vibes. If you haven’t watched it then I’m not going to give anything away but in a long story short, it follows the lives of a group of Riverdale High School teens who get caught up in a murder investigation and just UGH so much happens. You need to watch this! 
My best friend got me obsessed with this show and once again, I managed to finish it within a day. I am all about mysterious crime shows, and this is a must watch if you are too. Jessica Biel plays Cora Tannetti, a young mother who seems to have the most perfect life when suddenly one day at a family trip out to the beach, she unexpectedly stabs a man to death. Detective Harry Umbrose who is played by Bill Pullman begins his investigation and becomes obsessed with uncovering Cora’s hidden motive. This series has so many twists and turns, it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole way through. 
I feel like I don’t even have to explain this one. Friends is literally just the best programme ever and I’m so happy Netflix has released the whole 10 seasons of it!! Back when I was in school, Friends would be the only TV show that I would put on and watch for hours when I got home. I’ve started all from the beginning again and I can’t even begin to explain how great it is. If you haven’t seen Friends then where have you been hiding all these years? 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I am always looking for more Netflix shows to watch so if you have any more suggestions then please let me know! P.S. What are you favourite Netflix shows to binge watch? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan