Slider

The Perfect Autumn Palette with Juvia's Place

Thursday 12 October 2017

I’m pretty sure that I’m a little bit late on the bandwagon with this product. Juvia’s Place is a brand that provides us with the most vibrant, rich and highly pigmented eyeshadow palettes. I’ve heard and seen a ton of YouTube videos featuring some of the incredible eyeshadows and I wanted to get my hands on them straight away. Don’t quote me on this but I believe Juvia’s Place was only available in the United States however Beauty Bay have recently launched the products in the UK.  


I recently purchased The Saharan Palette as it was the one that stood out to me the most. It consists of the most gorgeous warm toned shades which suit me better and not to mention, it’s perfect for autumn! What makes these palettes stand out to others is the bright yet beautiful packaging. It almost reminds me of some sort of hippie vibe and it’s immediately different from any other typical palettes that I own. It’s also compact enough to fit inside handbags which makes it perfect for travelling with, the only downside would be the fact that it has no mirror so you’d most likely need to bring your own compact mirror along with you if you were to ever travel with this.

The texture and consistency of these shadows are everything I’d want in a palette. They’re smooth, buttery and seem to blend out like an absolute dream. I have also noticed that you don’t get too much fallout with these either which is always a great bonus to any eyeshadow. In the palette you’ve got the 4 matte shades in which three of them make the most perfect transition colours as well as your traditional matte black which I feel like every palette needs. You’ve also got the 8 shimmer shades, some of which are more metallic than others but overall they’re the most pigmented eyeshadows I have ever tried. The consistency reminds me of the makeup geek foiled eyeshadows but with more glitter and shimmer. 

I have had so much fun playing around with this palette, creating a lot of different looks. I would say that for someone who tends to be a bit boring with eyeshadows (me) I only like to stick to nudes and browns, this is the most perfect palette to start off with and help me venture out into creating more fun looks. I can’t stop using this palette and I suggest everyone to try one of Juvia’s Place palettes out to see that the hype is truly worth it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your perfect palette for Autumn?

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan