Slider

The Secret to a Brighter Smile with BlanX Pro Range

Wednesday 5 September 2018


I have always been a little self-conscious about my teeth. As a young teenager, my teeth were wonky and crooked that it took a year and a half of braces to sort them out. My main issue however has always been the colour of my teeth, they are slightly stained and I purely put that down to the fact I drink Coca Cola and tea on an everyday basis (oops).

I have tried a few teeth whitening products here and there, but I have never really noticed a huge difference until now.
I was sent the new BlanX Pro Range* which is currently retailing for £6 a tube at Boots. There’s no need to faff about with whitening strips or mouth guards for 30 minutes each day anymore as BlanX is an affordable and easy to use toothpaste that just requires you to brush twice a day. Simple! 



What is the BlanX Pro Range?
BlanX Pro is a new non-abrasive toothpaste which combines whitening and antibacterial properties to return your smile to its natural white shine. BlanX have three toothpastes in this range: Glossy White, Pure White & Fresh White.

Glossy White is an everyday toothpaste for gentle and natural whitening of the teeth. The pro-shine micro particles fight stains to leave teeth shiny and white.

Pure White is again an everyday toothpaste. The PRO formula removes stains from the enamel surface and fights oral bacteria to defend the natural whiteness of your teeth.


Fresh White uses Zinc PCA which strengthens the antibacterial action, counteracting halitosis (bad breath) for white teeth and fresh breath. 

Each toothpaste is peroxide free, non-abrasive and suitable for everyday use. They claim that BlanX is the only natural toothpaste with an international patent that contains Artic Lichens that day after day restore teeth to their natural whiteness. It’s also formulated with high quality silica and is designed to clean the teeth without damaging the enamel. 

What are my thoughts?

After two weeks of using these toothpastes, I have noticed such a big difference in the colour of my teeth. Even after the first use, I noticed (not a big difference) but I could definitely tell that my teeth were somewhat brighter than if I was to use my regular Colgate toothpaste.

It’s been approved by my fiancé as he’s been using them daily and has also noticed his teeth has gone up by 2 shades on the BlanXometer. The BlanXometer is inside every package and it includes 9 shades of whiteness. Before starting my teeth were around a 3 on the ‘yellow’ scale and they have improved onto the white scale.  I find it’s so fascinating and super satisfying to document my progress as I continue to test these out. I will say that I find each toothpaste does a very similar job, and I find that there’s not much difference between them apart from the taste and with a little research you’ll notice they include a few different ingredients each time.

I am very pleased with these products and you too could get your hands on them. I am announcing a giveaway over on my Twitter handle - Fading Tulips.


Go follow to keep an eye out for the giveaway next week where you could win the whole BlanX Pro Range for yourself! 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

No comments:

Post a Comment

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan